Health and Safety (Covid-19) Policy and Procedures
- Before every class, a clean/sanitization will be done.
- All students will be assigned a single laptop/tablet/robot to be used for the duration of the class/week. All technology will be sanitized at the end of each class/week
- Staff are sanitizing tables and other key surfaces regularly throughout the camp.
We will maintain social distancing by limiting the number of students in our classes, spreading them out in our center and using masks
- We have limited our registrations to 6 students, and 20 kids for our summer camp
- All registrations will be closed 24 hours prior to the program start date in order to provide time for participants to review all health & safety policies and procedures.
- We have a 15 minute break between classes to allow no mixing between classes and time for cleaning.
Pick Up & Drop Off Procedures
- No individuals other than staff and students will be permitted to enter the C3DAR LAB
- For drop offs, C3DAR LAB staff will meet parents/guardians and students outside our main entrances(Outside of the building and we will enter Senshi/C3DAR Lab together) at their scheduled time. No one other than the student will be permitted to enter the premises and only after:
- A parent/guardian has sign/indication indicating that :
- Neither their child nor anyone in their household has experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days nor have they come into contact with anyone who has been a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Neither their child nor anyone in their household have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 day
- Any participants not meeting these requirements will not be permitted to enter the premises.
- For pickup, C3DAR LAB staff will meet parents/guardians outside our main entrances. Upon confirming that the individual picking up the child is an authorized pick up, C3DAR LAB staff will bring students to the door to leave. Parents/guardians will not be permitted to enter the premises(unless special circumanses have been arranged).
Staff & Student Health
- No students or staff displaying any signs of illness will be permitted to enter the
- Staff and students will immediately wash their hands upon entering the LAB and prior to leaving, as well as at key points throughout the day (i.e. before eating).
- All students will participate in a health & safety tutorial on the first day of program related to proper hand washing, cough/sneeze etiquette, etc
- Lessons and activities have been modified in order to promote social distancing.
- Signs have been posted around the facility to promote proper hand washing, cough/sneeze etiquette
- If any staff or student is identified to have exposure to COVID-19, we will notify Brant County Health Unit and follow the required protocol. We will also inform parents to ensure there is open
- In this event, appropriate quarantine practices will be enforced and a deep clean of premises will be done